This is a wonderful vintage Coro brooch featuring large melon-shaped stones with an iridescent aurora finish. The brooch has eight large “carved cabochons” (molded glass) flanked by curved rows of aurora borealis rhinestones. It’s a lovely piece in shades of amber and pink.
Out of stock
• SKU: CO-BC-2021-09-21 16.44.18-50-vjc-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: Coro
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: late 1950s
• Condition: The finish is beautifully shiny and thick making it hard to read mark. However, around the pin stem joint there appears to be either clue residue or paint. I’m not sure which. The plating is different on the pin stem as well. Priced as clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, amber, pink aurora
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal, molded glass
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 13/16″ t.l. x 1 1/2″ w.
• Type: Floral motif, Floral pin, 1960s jewelry, 1960s brooches, Gold-tone brooch, Coro brooch, Coro aurora borealis, Coro melon-glass brooch.