This pin dates back to the 1930s where according to Brunialti book “American Costume Jewelry-Art and Industry: Vol 1. published (2008) Coro produced a series of plastic figural brooches. They can be seen on page 86-87 of the book. This piece is a fantastic Asian water carrier. The colors are vibrant in shades of pink, orange, and yellow. The whimsical brooch has articulated arms and legs giving it amazing movement. The piece is in fabulous condition!
1 in stock
• SKU: CO-BC-2021-09-30 14.47.51-30-tjs-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1930s
• Condition: Excellent. There’s a little bit of fuzz at top knots of arms.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: pink, yellow, original, white
• Material: Celluloid, brass, enamel.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 3 3/8″ x 1 15/16″
• Type: Coro Celluloid pin, Asian inspired, Figural brooch, 1930s Coro, 1930s Coro plastics, Coro Pigtails