Sweet early 1940s vintage Coro necklace features an oval pendant with a large faceted rhinestone center flanked by open metal work. The outer rim has heart-shaped metal work and circ. rhinestones with a fluer de lis border.
Out of stock
• SKU: CO-NE-2019-01-28 11.11.41-40-vjc-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: Coro
• Style: Collar necklace with center plaque
• Circa Date: 1940s
• Condition: Shows signs of metal wear / scratches. Price reduced to clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, blue
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 18 3/4″ t.l. with pendant measuring 1 1/2″ x 1 5/16″ w.
• Type: 1940s necklace, Coro 1940s necklace, Coro rhinestone necklace, Coro blue rhinestone necklace, Coro filigree necklace, Coro open metal-work necklace.