Lovely 1950s Trifari Brooch and Earring SetOctober 3, 2021
Rare Lidz Bros NYC Art Nouveau BroochOctober 5, 2021
Vintage Coro Pigtails Celluloid Swan Pin
This pin dates back to the 1930s where according to Brunialti book “American Costume Jewelry-Art and Industry: Vol 1. published (2008) Coro produced a series of plastic figural brooches. They can be seen on page 86-87 of the book. This piece is a fantastic Coro celluloid figural Swan pin. The colors are in shades blue and cream with an enameled beak. These have been referenced as “Coro Pigtail” pins, but we cannot find an advertisement to document this.
1 in stock
• SKU: CO-BC-2021-09-30 14.52.35-30-vjc-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch/pin
• Circa Date: 1930s
• Condition: Very good vintage condition, but does have some wear or metal change to the pin stem and some surface dirt.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: cream, blue
• Material: Brass, enamel, celluloid
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 3/16″ x 1 11/16″ w.
• Type: Coro Celluloid pin, Swan motif, Bird pin, Bird brooch, Figural brooch, 1930s Coro, 1930s Coro plastics, Coro Pigtails