Vintage Coro Faux Pearl and Rhinestone Floral Motif Clip-back EarringsOctober 25, 2021
Vintage Enameled Exotic Male Dancer Figural PinOctober 25, 2021
Vintage Coro Claddagh Motif Rhinestone Dangle Earrings
Lovely vintage Claddagh motif with pave-set rhinestones accents. The heart charm is removable leaving a 3/4 narrow wedding-band motif. Perfect for bridal or evening wear. Very delicate motif. Adjustable screw-back mechanism. These earrings were purchased 20 years ago from Providence by a company that cleared manufacturers merchandise. All of the pieces except for the necklace sets were unsigned. The stickers indicated they were made in Canada by Coro Canada owned by Richton International Corp. Records indicated that RIC was sold in 1992 to a Venezuelan investment group. We therefore dates these based on style to the 1980s.
1 in stock
• SKU: CO-ER-2021-10-23 15.57.40-80-vjc-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: None
• Style: Pierced button earrings
• Circa Date: 1980s
• Condition: Like new
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, cream
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, faux pearl.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1 3/8″ t.l. x 7/16″ w.
• Type: Coro rhinestone earrings, Coro pierced rhinestone earrings, Coro heart-shaped earrings, Coro 1980s earrings, Bridal earrings.