Vintage Coro Faux Pearl Button EarringsOctober 25, 2021
Vintage Coro Claddagh Motif Rhinestone Dangle EarringsOctober 25, 2021
Vintage Coro Faux Pearl and Rhinestone Floral Motif Clip-back Earrings
Lovely floral motif with pave-set rhinestones accented with circ. faux pearls. Perfect for bridal or evening wear. Very delicate motif. Adjustable screw-back mechanism. These earrings were purchased 20 years ago from Providence by a company that cleared manufacturers merchandise. All of the pieces except for the necklace sets were unsigned. The stickers indicated they were made in Canada by Coro Canada owned by Richton International Corp. Records indicated that RIC was sold in 1992 to a Venezuelan investment group. We therefore dates these based on style to the 1980s.
1 in stock
• SKU: CO-ER-2021-10-23 15.50.38-80-vjc-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: None
• Style: Pierced button earrings
• Circa Date: 1980s
• Condition: Like new
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, cream
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, faux pearl.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1″ t.l. x 3/4″ w. r
• Type: Coro rhinestone and faux pearl earrings, Coro clip-back pearl earrings, Coro floral earrings, Coro 1980s earrings, Bridal earrings.