Vintage Sterling Norma Dutch Water Carrier Figural PinFebruary 6, 2022
Vintage Norma Sterling Silver Figural Dutch Water Carrier PinsFebruary 6, 2022
Vintage Norma Sterling Silver Figural Accordion Player Pins
We are offering for your consideration a collection of Norma sterling silver figural pins. The Norma Jewelry Corporation was founded by Alfred B. Shawl. It is believed to have been in business from c. 1944 to at least 1950s as evidence by a WWD advertisement. This set features a male and female pair of accordion players. The stylized faces are oval green glass cabochons. The patent design associated with this set is 140,148 file July 19, 1944 and issued Jan. 30, 1945 for the female design.
1 in stock
• SKU: NO-BC-2022-01-17 09.38.09-40-vjc-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Alfred Benjamin Shawl.
• Mark: Norma (script) Pat. Pend., sterling
• Style: Figural pin
• Circa Date: 1940s
• Condition: Great. Some surface wear to rose-gold plating. The is excess glue on the female figural face. We’ve notice that the stones set in Norma pieces often appear slightly on the smaller size for the opening.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Rose gold, emerald-green color
• Material: Sterling, glass
• Size or Measurement: Both Approx. 2 1/4″ t.l. x 15/16″ w.
• Type: Figural motif, 1940s jewelry, 1940s brooches, Sterling Silver brooch, Accordian players, Sterling silver pin set, Norma jewelry, Norma sterling pin, Sterling silver pin set, 1940s figural jewelry