We will not be processing orders from November 29 th through December 13, 2023. Orders can resume December 11, 2023. If you'd like to reserve an item please email: Melinda@vintagejewelrycollect. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Gorgeous vintage red rhinestone brooch featuring a large oval center stones flanked by aurora borealis crystals. Dramatic dog-tooth prongs highlight the large size of the center stone. The brooch is further enhanced by pear and marquis-shaped rhinestone. This is a striking brooch is representative of the beautiful rhinestone fashions that emerged out of the 1960s.
• SKU: US-BC-2023-06-09 10.38.49-50-vjc-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: Minor surface wear on back and pin stem has a slight bend to it.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, red.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 3/16″ x 1 7/8″ w.
• Type: Vintage rhinestone brooch, Red rhinestone brooch, Open back rhinestone brooch, 1960s rhinestone jewelry.
We not be processing orders from November 29 through December 12th. Orders can resume December 11th. If you'd like to reserve an item please email: [email protected]. We apologize for this inconvenience. Dismiss