Vintage Mexican Silver Bracelet Marked VOV Duck MotifDecember 29, 2021
Vintage Taxco EH 950 Flexible Link BraceletDecember 30, 2021
Lovely Jeronimo Fuentes Silver Enamel Bird Brooch
This is a lovely sterling silver light green-colored transparent enamel brooch by Jeronimo Fuentes. The brooch depicts a bird in flight. Jeronimo Fuentas was known for his interesting enameling and figural designs.
Out of stock
• SKU: JF-BC-2021-12-27 17.01.16-50-vjc-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: JF, Sterling Made in Mexico 925
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Some cracking/discoloration of enamel in neck area. Discoloration on pin stem. Dark tarnish is being left in place. Price adjusted accordingly.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Green
• Material: Sterling, green enamel.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 3/16″ t.l. x 1 3/8″ w.
• Type: Jeronimo Fuentes, Mexican silver, Mexican brooch, Bird pin, Bird brooch.