F.N. & Co. 1920s BroochApril 6, 2022
Rare Natacha Brooks Chatelaine Moth or Bug SetApril 9, 2022
Rare Ancient Coin Motif Fishel Nessler & Co Belt Buckle
This is an wonderful c. 1910s Fishel Nessler & Co. “ancient coin” belt buckle. The coins on the right read, “Thalie.” The center coin reads, “Impiarsar N Hadrianvs,” while the left side depicts warriors. The detail is rather fascinating and a rare treat to see such an unusual piece. The piece displays the early mark of F. N. & Co.
1 in stock
• SKU: FN-BUCKLE-2022-04-02 12.31.35-10-tjs-a-3
• Designer or Maker: Fishel Nessler & Co.
• Mark: F.N. Co.
• Style: Buckle
• Circa Date: 1910s
• Condition: Very good. No reportable issues.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, clear
• Material: Pot metal, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 3 1/4″ t.l. x 2 1/4″ w.
• Type: Rare 1920s F.N. & Co buckle, Fishel Nessler jewelry, Ancient coin buckle, 1910s buckle, figural buckle.