This is a beautiful Art Nouveau motif brooch by Lidz Bros of New York. The company began its history in 1895. The piece has sinuous links and faux granulation. The piece features a large center tool-set oval stone with tear-shaped stones right, left and center terminating with an oval drop. All stones appears to have a red or pink coating that has mostly worn off but casts an enchantanting characteristic.
1 in stock
• SKU: LI-BC-2021-09-30 14.19.52-20-vjc-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Lidz Bros NYC
• Mark: LIDZ BROS NYC
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: Uncertain. Due to the company’s history, we are uncertain as to the age of the piece. However, due to the way the stones were “colored” has us believe this is an early 19th century piece.
• Condition: Piece shows signs of tarnish and has lost most of the its rhinestone color.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, pinkish
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 3/4″ x 2 7/8″ w.
• Type: Art Nouveau brooch, Rhinestone brooch, Gold-tone brooch, Lidz Bros jewelry, Early 20th jewelry, vintage costume brooch, 1910s brooch, 1920s brooch,