Vintage Roman Coin Silver-tone Costume EarringsAugust 26, 2021
Vintage 1950s Collar Rhinestone NecklaceAugust 26, 2021
Set of Three Coro Water Carrier Pins
This is a terrific set of three vintage c. 1940s Coro water carrier pins. The brooch feature stylized buckets of water either represented by rhinestones or resin dangles. The two pieces with the water being carried over the shoulders are marked Coro. The third brooch with the round-cut rhinestone “buckets” is not marked but appears to be part of an original set. We have seen this piece marked. The are two different methods of how the pin was attached to the brooch. The one with the resin dangles is different but is original to the piece.
• SKU: CO-BC-2021-08-24 11.39.19-50-vjc-a-6
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: Coro
• Style: Figural pin
• Circa Date: 1940s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches. There’s a small amount of black enamel on one brooch at the rim of the hat.Minor tarnish on the back of the female figural pin.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, amber, blue
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal, resin
• Size: Approx. Brooch #1 1 3/4 t.l. x 2 5/16″ w. Brooch #2 1 5/8″ t.l. x 1 1/16w. Brooch #3 1 3/4″ t.l. x 1 1/2″ w.
• Type: Vintage figural pin, Vintage Asian Figural pin, Vintage water carrier figural pin, Vintage Coro brooch, Vintage Coro 1940s brooch, Vintage 1940s jewelry