We will not be processing orders from November 29 th through December 13, 2023. Orders can resume December 11, 2023. If you'd like to reserve an item please email: Melinda@vintagejewelrycollect. We apologize for this inconvenience.
This is a lovely vintage “spun silver” blue cabochon bracelet featuring little floret links surmounted by blue glass cabochons. We do not believe this piece to have any actual silver content. Pieces such as this were often made for the tourist trade.
• SKU: US-BR-2022-10-20 14.29.59-50-vjc-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Flexible link with chain and spring ring closure.
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: There is a tiny bit of discoloration on last two links.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, blue
• Material: Brass, silver-tone plate, glass/crystal.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 8 1/4″ wearable length. It can be adjusted down to 7 inches.
• Type: Flower bracelet, Silver with faux turquoise bracelet, Tourist jewelry, Italian tourist jewelry.
We not be processing orders from November 29 through December 12th. Orders can resume December 11th. If you'd like to reserve an item please email: [email protected]. We apologize for this inconvenience. Dismiss