Lovely vintage Coro knot-motif rhinestone pierced button earrings. Classic design for evening wear. Simple without a lot of fuss and just enough glam. These earrings were purchased 20 years ago from Providence by a company that cleared manufacturers merchandise. All of the pieces except for the necklace sets were unsigned. The stickers indicated they were made in Canada by Coro Canada owned by Richton International Corp. Records indicated that RIC was sold in 1992 to a Venezuelan investment group. We therefore dates these based on style to the 1980s.
1 in stock
• SKU: CO-ER-2021-10-23 15.55.30-80-vjc-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: None
• Style: Pierced button earrings
• Circa Date: 1980s
• Condition: Like new
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, crystal
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1″ diameter
• Type: Coro rhinestone earrings, Coro pierced earrings, Coro knot-motif earrings, Coro 1980s earrings.