Vintage Sarah Coventry Northern Lights EarringsDecember 3, 2021
Sweet Vintage Rhinestone Music Note PinDecember 3, 2021
7 Gods of Good Fortune BENZAITEN Earrings
7 Gods of Good Fortune BENZAITEN Goddess of Arts Vintage Earrings. Lovely pair of Benzaiten Goddess of Arts vintage earrings. One of the seven Gods of Good Fortune. There other names are: JUROJIN, HOTEI, BISHAMON, DAIKOKU, EBISU and FUKUROKUJU. Although these earrings are not Selro or Selini, they are a fun pair to add to similar collections. The earrings feature the goddess in a headdress adorned with red rhinestones.
• SKU: US-ER-2021-11-20 15.55.01-50-vjc-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Possibly by EBINE
• Mark: None
• Style: Clip-back earrings
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: There is are fracture lines on earrings that are evident via photography. Otherwise good vintage condition. Price reduced to clearance. Some aged glue on back. I do not know what amount of coloring may have rubbed off as most pieces appear like these.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, teal
• Material: White metal, brass, gold-tone plate, glass
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1 1/2″ t.l. x 7/8″ w.
• Type: 7 Gods of Good Fortune, Ebine Japan, 1950s Figural earrings, Good fortune earrings.