This fabulous c. 1930s necklace has wonderful drapes of chain suspended from amber-color beads. The chain design creates beautiful swags of golden color sure to complement the neckline. The beads cover 1/2 of the necklace with the sides focused solely on the chain. Thumb-pull clasp.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-NE-2021-08-16 13.55.05-30-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Collar necklace
• Circa Date: 1930s
• Condition: The necklace does have tarnish and some darkened areas where verdigris was present. There is some at bead openings where the wire is looped and not all loops are uniform in shape and size. We have included some pictures to show the degree of the color change. Gentle use of a brass brush and or polish would restore this piece. Price reduced to clearance.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, amber
• Material: Brass, glass.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 15″ t.l x 2″ drop.
• Type: 1930s necklace, chain necklace, Chain swags, Novelty necklace, Haskell-style necklace, bead necklace.