1950s Wrap Bracelet with Triangular-shaped Omega ChainSeptember 22, 2021
1950s Stylized Leaf Brooch and Earring SetSeptember 23, 2021
Faux Pearl and Coral Flexible Link Bracelet
This vintage faux pearl and coral flexible link bracelet is the perfect combination of casual and dressy. It has elements of Victorian revival pieces with its book-chain-style chain surmounted by tiny seed beads of faux coral alternating with luscious round faux pearls. The piece is very comfortable to wear. It is secured by a fold over clasp.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-BR-2019-01-07 17.16.56-50-tjs-a-5
• Designer or Maker Unsigned
• Mark: None
• Style: Flexible Link
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Antiqued Gold plate, coral and cream
• Material: brass, faux coral, faux pearls
• Measures: 7 1/4″ tl x 3/4″ on widest links.
• Type: Victorian style bracelet, Victorian style, faux coral bracelet, faux pearl bracelet, vintage bracelet, flexible link bracelet, Victorian revival, vintage jewelry, vintage jewellery, the jewelry stylist