Vintage 1970s Enameled Floral PinOctober 12, 2021
Amethyst-Colored Rhinestone Snowflake Scatter PinOctober 12, 2021
Large Vintage Pot Metal Flower Brooch
We just love the unique look of pot metal. It was an inexpensive way to produce jewelry during the 1930s and 1940s. This piece is rather substantial measuring four inches long! It has open metal work for the petals with a large purple circular rhinestone at its center. It would look great as an accent piece for a hat, purse, or coat. The worn plating gives it an understated yet look while still displaying its whimsical flair.
1 in stock
• SKU:US-BC-2021-09-21 16.46.42-40-tjs-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1940s
• Condition: Most gold-tone plate has rubbed off so it has a light golden cast now. Some surface wear to stone
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Goldish, purple
• Material: pot metal, glass
• Size or Measurement: 4″ x 1 3/4″ w.
• Type: Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Vintage 1940s brooch, Vintage 1940s pot metal brooch, 1940s floral brooch, 1940s Purple rhinestone brooch, Huge flower brooch, statement jewelry, statement brooch, Large Pot Metal Flower Brooch