Vintage Mosaic Pin from ItalyMay 15, 2023
Vintage Boucher Cherub BroochMay 15, 2023
Rare Unsigned DeRosa 1940s Enamel Earrings
These earrings are a rare treat to see. They are believed to be part of the strawberry series designed by DeRosa in the 1940s. These earrings feature green translucent enamel flanked by a curving row of rhinestones. The matching pins were either vine-like motifs or those with strawberries. The earrings matching just the leaves like this are rarely seen.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-ER-2022-03-27 17.41.39-40-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: DeRosa
• Mark: None
• Style: Clip-back
• Circa Date: 1940s
• Condition: These earrings have plating loss and metal wear. Being sold as is. All rhinestones are present.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, yellow-green
• Material: White metal, brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal enamel
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1 1/8 x 15/16″ w.
• Type: 1940s earrings, DeRosa earrings, Unsigned DeRosa, DeRosa strawberry series