Classic Vintage Faux Pearl EarringsSeptember 21, 2021
Vintage Floral Scatter Pin SpraySeptember 21, 2021
Vintage Floral Scrolled Metal-work Scatter Pin
From the 1940s, manufacturers designed scatter pins for retailers as popular items to sell with the latest high fashion. Scatter pins were worn on the lapel singly or in multiples. Popular designs included florals, heraldic, and insects. Many were adorned with rhinestones or enamel and were designed with all price points in mind. This lovely design is a stylized floral pin with lovely aurora borealis rhinestones. It features scrolled wire metal-work and filigree stampings. Floral designs are created with swedged construction. It would look fabulous with other miniature floral pins.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-BC-2021-09-18 16.01.16-60-vjc-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Scatter pin
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, blue aurora
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 3/16″ x 1 3/16″
• Type: Floral spray, Scatter pin, Scatter jewelry, 1960s jewelry, 1960s brooches, Rhinestone brooch, Rhinestone floral brooch, Aurora borealis floral brooch, Gold-tone brooch.