Large Hobe 1950s Gold Tone Spiral BroochSeptember 16, 2022
Artisan Brutalist Horseshoe Nail NecklaceSeptember 16, 2022
Victorian Revival Faux Fire Opal and Pearl Necklace
This is a lovely collar necklace with a center faux fire opal flanked by multi-color rhinestones. The center pendant has a quatrefoil shape accented by
corner detail and crescent shape elements surmounted with tiny faux pearls. The piece has a “Goldette” “feel” to it. Unsigned. To see this product on video click here.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-NE-2022-09-14 09.32.52-50-vjc-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Collar necklace
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: There is no notable condition issues.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, cream, pink, blue, green.
• Material: White metal, brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal, faux pearl.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 15″ wearable length
• Type: Collar necklace, Goldette style, Victorian revival necklace, faux fire opal.