Vintage Flower Rhinestone Scatter (Tack) PinsAugust 8, 2021
Trifari 1953 Comet NecklaceAugust 9, 2021
Vintage 1970s Heart Pendant
These delicate necklaces are all the rage right now with their simple styling. The modest heart-shaped pendant is perfect to wear alone or stack with other pieces. Perfect worn with a tee-shirt and vintage jean jacket or a lovely black sheath dinner dress. This heart pendant is from a collection of salesman samples out of Providence R.H. dating back to the 1970s. It was on the original velvet used to display the jewelry as the salesman called on various businesses. This is old new stock. Never worn.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-NE-2021-07-31 12.55.07-70-vjc-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Pendant necklace
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Excellent vintage.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, faux pearl
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 7/8″ from top of bale x 3/4″ w. Chain measures approx. 16″ t.l.
• Type: Vintage costume jewelry, Vintage pendant necklace, Gold-tone, Gold-tone necklace, heart-shaped pendant.