Fabulous “Through the Ear Look” Coro Arrow EarringsJuly 25, 2021
Coro Coral Branch and Leaf Brooch SetJuly 26, 2021
Childs Scarab Bracelet
For your consideration is this very cute hard-to-find vintage scarab bracelet. The length of the bracelet has me to consider it a baby bracelet. The total length measure 5 3/4″ t.l. The width is 1/4″.
The bracelet on the spring ring is marked “Atlas 12k g.f. The clasp has a double lock feature to prevent it from coming off. The Atlas Manufacturing Co., located in New York, began its history in the late 19th century. In 1947, it celebrated its 50-year anniversary. The company manufactured fast sell-through costume jewelry at affordable price points. A terrific piece for a niece or even a doll. Very delicate and cute.
1 in stock
• SKU: AT-BR–2021-05-12 19.17.35-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Atlas
• Mark: ATLAS 12k GF
• Style: Flexible link bracelet with spring ring closure
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: The bracelet does have dark tarnishing around the joints of the links. I have not tried to remove. Other areas are shiny gold.
• Age Group: Child
• Color: gold, lapis, green, broown
• Material: Brass,gold 12k plate, glass,
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 5 3/4″ t.l.
• Type: Scarab bracelet, child’s bracelet, 1950s jewelry