Large Silver Tone Vintage 1970s Pendant Necklace with Concentric Circles
Fabulous large pendant constructed with three concentric circles suspended from a highly polished elbow-shaped surmount. The snake chain adds a dimension of sleekness for a truly modernistic design. Highly polished on both sides. If you love some of the 1970s styles from Trifari and Napier during this period, you will love this piece.
• SKU: UN-NE-04252015_71-70s-vjc-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Pendant
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: In excellent vintage condition. There may be some very minor surface wear on each plaque link, but it doesn’t appear to have been worn.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver
• Material: brass, silver tone plate
• Size or Measurement: Pendant measures approx 3 1/2″ with a two link drop from elbow-shaped surmount. Necklace chain measures approximately 17″.