Vintage 1950s Mosaic Italian Cherry PinJuly 5, 2021
Vintage 1970s Gold-tone Victorian Revival BraceletJuly 5, 2021
Vintage Southwestern Style Shell and Turquoise Necklace
For you consideration is the wonderful vintage Southwestern or Native American style turquoise and shell collar or choker necklace. The necklace is strung on a filament string and has been misshapen from storage. Hopefully, the new owner will know how to straighten the piece. Screw closure mechanism.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-NE-20200811-70s-tjs-4
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Southwestern, Native American, or Native American Style
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: The necklace is strung on a filament string and has been misshapen from storage.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Turquoise blue and cream
• Material: puka shells, reconstituted turquoise beads
• Size or Measurement: Measures 16 3/4″ t.l.
• Type: Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, southwestern style, turquoise necklace