Vintage Asian Themed ART BroochJuly 30, 2021
Vintage Heart-Shaped Rhinestone BarretteJuly 30, 2021
Vintage Coro Enameled Pendant
The is lovely vintage Coro pendant c. 1940s-1950s. The chain I do not believe is original to the pendant. The pendant features black enameled “petals” surmounted by a single round rhinestones. In between each petal is an arrow tip. The center motif is an enameled plaques flanked by a circle of rhinestone and topped in the center with a prong-set circ. stone.
1 in stock
• SKU: CO-NE-2021-05-12 19.17.35-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Coro
• Mark: Coro
• Style: Pendant
• Circa Date: 1940s-1950s.
• Condition: Excellent vintage. Please note that the chain is not original to the piece.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, black, crystal
• Material: Brass,gold-tone plate, glass
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1 1/2″ diameter The station chain measures approx. 36″ t.l.
• Type: vintage Coro pendant, Coro enamel pendant, 1950s Coro necklace, 1940s Coro necklace.